Smoothie recipes for weight loss are not in any way related to sugar laden fruity blends you see at your normal smoothie making shop. In this article, you will discover great weight loss smoothie recipes and tips that will help you make a very healthy smoothie that will boost your healthy life style and ultimately lose weight.
But firstly, let me give you a quick tip that will give you an insight to making your own healthy smoothie recipes.
- Try to beat down your sugar levels and consumption: You don’t need heavy consumption of sugar, no not all, make sure you have less fruits and fruit juices but substitute them for veggies and greens.
- Your smoothie must be balanced with fiber, carbohydrates, protein and healthy fats. Examples of these classes are mentioned below
- Fiber: veggies, leafy greens, and some low glycemic (glycerine) fruits
- Carbohydrates: Veggies
- Protein: Cottage, Cheese and protein powders such as soy, rice, etc.
- Healthy Fats: Coconut oil, Avocado, Flax Seed Oil or Powder
Before you begin each day, consider it as a good idea to start each day with the recipe below
2 Ice cubes
1 Cucumber (unpeeled or peeled)
2 Ounces of water
2 Handful of spinach
1 Cup of sprouts
½ Cup of cottage cheese or protein powder
If you are not the type that has been used to smoothies, you may need to add sweeteners to enhance the taste of your smoothie, but over time you should get used to taking your healthy smoothie without adding any sweetener. If you decide to add any sweetener at all, make sure it is low in glycerin such as coconut water, touch of honey e.t.c.
Smoothie recipes for weight loss is not difficult to make, there are more than 100 smoothie recipes out there, you just have to be creative when gathering your ingredients and don’t forget the objective that you must try as much as possible to keep low sugar level and make your smoothie well balanced.